Translate

Monday, September 9, 2013

Altered Mirror

hello my friends!
Sorry for not posting. Last three weeks have been busy. As I mentioned before I had relative come and visit for two weeks. I also have been working on a mini album project for a swap I just joined and on a thank you gift tag for a dear crafty friend. I am thinking of making a video for this tag and mini album. So I will be busy on that. Once I finish I will post the pictures for the tag and mini album on this blog. and for details I will show in my video. thanks for visiting.


I will be mailing this gift for my guest relative, who came to visit.  We had a great time with her, specially my kids enjoyed her visit. thanks Kelly for visiting and spending time with my kids.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Esveyde,
    This Mirror is gorgeous!

    Well I have set up my blog! On BlogSpot it's pincushionsandpillowsetc.blogspot.com, there isn't anything there yet, so give me a little time. Also, on scrapbook.com, my ID is Scrapbooking & Shadowboxing. I have signed up for some free classes on there. They are both under my g
    Google email.

    ReplyDelete