Translate

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for your comments and for your time viewing my blog.
I am here with other handmade cards. Recently made.

I have been motivated on building up my collection. I made this card with oval, foliage leaves dies from spellbinder and  leaves from hearfelt creations and stampin up butterfly punches with other flower punches I had bought. I hand made the big butterfly used beads and glitter you will not believe it but it is made with dryer sheet again recycled. oh and the girl I drew and colored it with distress inks.

 I love this card the furniture picture is from a paper wall packing, recycled and transformed it; pictures hanging on the wall pop- it with dimensional foam and added glitter for the drawer knobs. the leaf vines I hand drew with my acrylic paints and flower punches. those who have seen my kitchen will notice the   three pictures.
 This card I also love most of the dies are from spellbinder. I used the filigree hinged technique i learned it from Christina card making magic.



1 comment: