Translate

Friday, June 7, 2013

My first post

My first post on craft designs using blogger. this is new to me and I want to learn and appreciate any help along the way. I want to share with you my craft design creations. Don't know where to start. I have been inspired by other crafter in many areas: card making, mini albums, altered art, recycling re-inventing, jewelry making, scrap-booking, crochet.
I have always love creativity and art. in my childhood I loved drawing female figures in fashion dresses, fairies. I wanted to become a fashion designer. in high school I was introduced to graphic designs and loved it! creating an image and transforming it into something new. I took drawing and painting learned just the basics in acrylics, still learning. After high school my hobby was collecting sea shells and making bead jewelry.
And it was until I got married and after my second child when I stayed at home to be a full time mom, that I discovered my true talent. I  love paper, ink, ribbons, feathers, sea shells, flowers, beads. It was youtube where I found talented people which inspire me to do more with what I love and already had in me. I have learned from them and now I am ready to share some craft designs.


this is one of my firsts card I made using basic elements. and techniques i learn in you tube.
by the way the photo card is taken with my web cam and don't know why the sentiment is backwards.

first cards with basic elements. card fold i learned from card making magic in youtube.

and of-course there is more to come.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome talent.....enjoy it you will because you can tell its in your blood.....inspiration comes from the heart....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martica, .....and from friends like you which inspire and support you all the way!

    ReplyDelete